For Families Staying at Hotel Granvia Osaka
To offer a place where guests can enjoy spending special time with their families and create memories, Hotel Granvia Osaka warmly welcomes small children.
We hope you choose our hotel as a special place that meets your needs.
Helping with arrivals and departures
We are happy to help carry luggage upon your arrival and departure.
Also, the baggage storage service can be used on the day of your stay before checking in and after checking out on the day of your departure.
Children (Elementary School: under 12 Years) Sharing a Bed Stay for Free
Children (elementary school: under 12 years) who share a bed with parents, grandparents, etc. in the same room stay free of charge.
* Please be advised that only one child per adult is allowed to share a bed. Please keep in mind the number and width of beds in the guest room.
Free lodging when sharing a bed
- Single room (1 bed room):
For the price of 1 adult, 1 child stays for free
- Double room (1 bed room):
For the price of 2 adults, 1 child stays for free
- Twin room (2 bed room):
For the price of 2 adults, 2 children stay for free
- Triple room (3 bed room):
For the price of 3 adults, 3 children stay for free
Variety of Amenities and Free Rental Items for Children
We offer a variety of amenities and free rental items for children so that families can enjoy a casual trip.
* Please inquire a day ahead of time if you are interested in using this service. * Supplies are limited. Thank you for your understanding.
Amenities for children
Children’s summer kimono: approx. 110 cm
Children’s slippers: approx. 18 cm
Children wearing summer kimono
We also offer children’s toothbrushes, toothpaste, waterproof sheets for bed-wetting, potty training seats, diaper disposal bags, etc.
Q1. Does free lodging when sharing a bed apply when making non-phone reservations, such as on the official website?
When making reservations through a travel agency (including a travel agency website, or package plan reservations through a transportation provider), free lodging when sharing a bed may not apply in some cases. Please make sure to check with the travel agency before making reservations. If this service is not available, please contact the hotel directly.
Q2. How many children can share a bed in one room?
Only one child per adult is allowed to share a bed. Please keep in mind the number and width of beds in the guest room.
Q3. I would like to share a bed with my child. Can we put two beds together?
We can arrange this if you contact us the day before your stay. However, there may be times when we cannot accommodate such a request due to your reserved room type. Please contact hotel for more details.
Q4. Is it possible to rent or borrow a stroller?
The hotel does not offer stroller rentals.
Restaurants that welcome children
Hotel restaurants offer chairs, plates, and utensils for children.
Restaurants with a ★ have children’s menus or menu items that are easy for children to eat. Please contact the restaurant for more details.
- French Restaurant Fleuve★
- Teppanyaki Kiryu★
- Japanese Restaurant Osaka Ukihashi★
- Casual Japanese Restaurant Shizuku★
- Lounge River Head★
- Cafe＆Dining IGNITE
- Tea Lounge
* Some restrictions apply when bringing children to Bar Sandbank.
Hotel Granvia Osaka is home to a wide variety of restaurants including French food, teppanyaki, and Japanese food.
Food and Allergy Accommodation
We do our best to accommodate children with food allergies so that they can enjoy their meals with peace of mind. Please feel free to let staff know before ordering.
* We can only accommodate the following seven allergy-specific ingredients: crab, shrimp, eggs, milk, peanuts, wheat, and soba. Thank you for your understanding.
Bringing in baby food, etc.
Only store-bought food for children may be brought into restaurants. We can also heat such foods according to instructions on the packaging. Please ask the staff for assistance.
* More time than usual may be required during busy times.
Diaper Changing Table and Nursing Room
Toilets and locations with diaper changing tables
- 19th floor: Restroom (multipurpose toilet) in front of Teppan Yaki KIRYU
- 20th floor: Inside the nursing room
* May be used by both male and female guests.
- 20th floor: Next to the restroom on the Events & Meetings floor
Please note that this room is locked for security purposes. Please ask the staff at the Events & Meetings space and the cloakroom on the same floor if you need to use this room.
* If the staff at the Events & Meetings space are unavailable, please inquire at the font desk on the 19th floor.
- 1 diaper changing table
- 2 chairs
- Purified hot water dispenser for baby formula (dispenses water at approximately 70°C)
- Sink with purified water (may be used as drinking water)
- Trash can for diaper disposal
* As a preventative measure against the spread of the novel coronavirus, the purified hot water dispenser for baby formula is currently not available for use.